About this blog

Chronic. Invisible. Debilitating. (and hard to diagnose.)


These 3 words describe Soeun’s physical discomfort when he is in Australia.



The actual blog part of this blog (Scrapbook) is partly things I wrote in June 2016 during Migraine Awareness month reflecting back on 2011-12, trying to understand things, as well as links to relevant articles I'm reading these days. And bits and pieces of other things about life with the Dizzy Monster.


Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Links to other people stories

Here is another article about someone elses experience,

“Coming Out” With Vestibular Migraine

Jessica JonesMy Migraine Blog3 Comments
I’ve unknowingly been suffering from migraines that have been damaging my balance system. I’ve been living with constant unsteady vision since 2011, and become increasingly prone to vertigo and motion sickness since I can remember. This condition has effected my entire physiology.




And another one here in the NY times.

Dizzy and Disoriented, With No Cure in Sight

No comments:

Post a Comment